Slay All Day
- Japanese Matcha: Rich in Chlorophyll, Antioxidants and L-Theanine to support relaxation.
- Ginseng: A popular East Asian root herb that regulates blood sugar, soothes inflammation, and provides stress & anxiety support.
- Chlorella: A detoxifier, an exceptional source of plant protein, and promotes a clean healthy gut.
- Pea Protein: Builds and supports joints and muscle growth, promotes a healthy gut.
- Coconut Cream: Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
- Source of rich "green protein"
- Sustainable source of energy
- Digestive support
A creamy adaptogenic Matcha blend that'll have you never needing more hours in a day, while simultaneously detoxing and boosting your immune system. Some people would say, it's a "matcha made in heaven".
Slay All Day is a next-level take on a creamy matcha latte blend, containing two powerful adaptogens, Chlorella and Ginseng, that combine to increase the bioavailability of compounds which help to reduce stress. Combined with Matcha, an antioxidant and L-Theanine rich plant that contains both Yin and Yang aspects by increasing energy, while promoting an overall sense of calm energy.
Particularly effective as a replacement for coffee, Slay All Day will give you the tools and energy to conquer the day, erm, your life.
How to Use:
For the busy bee:
- Add 1 tsp to water, almond milk, or smoothie for an instant boost in nutrition.
- Calming Matcha Latte: Add 1 tsp to your cup, and a dash of hot water to make a "paste". Then add your favorite almond milk and sweetener (optional) before stirring. Microwave if preferred warm or drink and enjoy.
For the smoothie lover:
- Green Antioxidant Smoothie: 1 tsp into your ingredients and blend for 1 minute with pineapple, frozen banana, blueberries and your choice of nut milk.
*For most effective results, take daily first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
I'm fairly picky about my matcha (living in Japan for a while will do that to you), and I love this one! Gives my brain a boost in the morning without the buzzy over-caffeinated feeling.
The taste is really different but yummy... there is an earthiness to the flavor and not as sweet as other Matcha that I have had.åÊ I mix in a little bit of cream with hot water and it is the perfect start to my work day. I am also gonna try some in a chai smoothie as I think the flavor profile would go well with that.
you know it's good quality matcha :). Great blend with my smoothie.
Love the triple function of this blend: protein, greens and energy.
This unique blend gives me a sustained, pure and clean energy boost with a nootropic-like focus and no comedown.