Better Than Botox
- Camu Camu: A suprfood berry that assists in collagen production, protects health of reproductive organs, and aids in boosting the immune system.
Schisandra Berry: Supports production of thick and shiny hair, and helps to firm up skin.
- Sea Buckthorn: One of the richest sources of Vitamin C and antioxidants, making it an all star herb for beauty.
- Plant-based vegan collagen
- Youthful glow
- Promotes collagen production
- Antioxidant and Vitamin C rich
The name says it all. We were looking for a plant-based collagen that was just as effective in keeping our skin bright, tight, and looking right all-year round. Better Than Botox is a 3x superfood berry blend with Mother Nature's most potent sources of nutrients that is instantly bioavailable for the skin: Sea Buckthorn, Schisandra Berry and Camu Camu. These three berries contain Mother Nature's richest sources of Omega 7's, Vitamin C, D, and E, and as a result, the antioxidants we need to fight signs of rapid aging.
Sea Buckthorn is the richest source of Omega 7 which helps to promote healthier hair, skin, and nails, while Camu Camu is known as “nature’s vitamin” because of it's high Vitamin C content (can you imagine eating 10 oranges?), and Schisandra Berry, the only adaptogen that is a berry, to help fight stress hormones that cause inflammation and redness in the skin.
In short, it’s a powerful plant-based collagen blend, perfect for those looking to promote elasticity & glow from within. Grab and umbrella because you're about to get showered in compliments.
90% of our Customers have said after Day 17, they begin to see results in the form of brighter skin and reduced unevenness in skin pigmentation. This blend is safe for breastfeeding women.
Pro-tip: Pairs well with Haters Say It's Photoshopped
How to Use:
For the busy bee:
- Add 1 tsp to water, your favorite plant-based almond milk, or smoothie for an instant boost in nutrition. Shake and enjoy.
- Add 1-2 tsp to your favorite dish (e.g. soup, chia pudding, overnight oats, or even cereal!).
For the beauty queen:
- Beauty Boosting Elixir: Add 1 oz of hot water to 1 tsp of powder to make a "paste" (it avoids the clumping). Then add in 8 oz of coffee or tea, and sweetener (optional). Stir and drink up.
- Vitamin-C Queen Smoothie: 1 tsp into your blender with ingredients, and blend for 1 minute.
*For most effective results, take daily first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.
åÊI take it every morning mixed just with water and barley grass powder.
The only negative about it is that the powder sometimes clings to the side of the glass, but that's fixed by swirling it with extra water.
I add this to my banana, almond milk cacao powder smoothie. Recommend this product!
From everything I've read, Camu Camu and Sea Buckthorn is a very good source of Vitamin C, zinc, copper and iron, contains catechins, anthocyanins and flavonols which act as an anti-inflammatory. There are many other health benefits listed! Its tart flavor blends nicely with my morning smoothies. Highly recommend!
Love the tangy multifull taste. Felt it's effects instantly. Body incorporates it well. Already used the dosage a little. Very beneficial.