Seal The Deal
- Acai Berry Exotic purple superfood berry used for centuries in improving fertility, boosting mood and glowing skin.
- Maca Root Helps to improve mood, energy and is an adaptogenic root with a mildly sweet and creamy flavor.
- Shatavari A girl's best friend, promoting sexual health, hormone regularity, and good during menopause.
- Ginger Digestive aid, anti-microbial, and is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse.
- Ashwagandha Reduces stress, improves sleep & emotional health, and helps the body fight adrenal fatigue.
- Coconut Cream Powder Good source of fatty acids and packed with vitamins C, E, B1, as well as iron, calcium and magnesium.
Bring fun back into and outside the bedroom with this mood and hormone balancing blend. With a mildly sweet and nutty creamy flavor, Seal The Deal contains herbs to help support mood, enhances performance, and balances hormones.
WHAT IT DOES:
Or rather, what doesn’t Seal The Deal do?! It boosts mood, enhances performance, and improves fertility as a natural aphrodisiac. Due to its adaptogenic profile, it helps reduce stress and improve emotional health so that you can feel your best in and out of the bedroom.
WHAT’S IN IT:
With a mildly sweet and nutty creamy flavor, Seal The Deal contains Maca, a powerful adaptogenic root that has been used for centuries to improve fertility and enhance energy. While improving hormonal health is the primary function of Seal The Deal, it also has potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties due to Acai, a superfood berry from the Amazon (contains 10x more antioxidants than a cup of blueberries), which fights against free radicals that promotes rapid aging. Combined with Ashwagandha, this herb helps our bodies naturally adapt to stressors to keep inflammation at bay.
A mildly nutty and sweet flavor (without containing nuts or being sweetened!). It gives us graham cracker pie crust vibes with a touch of acai berry.
PAIRS WELL WITH:
Nut based milks, berries, and cinnamon.
HOW TO USE:
All of our wellness blends are nutritionally formulated to maximize health function and taste. They can be added to foods (yogurt, chia puddings, toast, etc.), coffee, smoothies, or fave drink. Pro-tip: Double down on desired health benefits by mixing with our other blends or single herbs.
Hormone Balancing Latte: Add 2 tsp into your favorite plant-based milk. Mix + enjoy warm.
Inner Beauty Smoothie: Add 2 tsp to your blender with 1 cup of your favorite plant-based milk, 1 cup of strawberries, 1 frozen banana, and ½ cup of mangoes.